- New HA Study Finds Privately Insured Enjoy Higher Quality of Care than Medicare Beneficiaries November 7, 2013
- How Does the ACA Handle Premium Surcharges for Smokers? November 6, 2013
- A Little More on Misleading Health Care Statistics November 4, 2013
- Nicholas Kristof’s Appeal to Emotion and the ACA November 3, 2013
- Does the U.S. REALLY Spend Twice as Much for the Same Quality Health Care? November 2, 2013
- Nopretense H on Is Rand Bashing Misguided?
- Nicholas Kristof’s Appeal to Emotion and the ACA | Hamsterdam Economics on Does the U.S. REALLY Spend Twice as Much for the Same Quality Health Care?
- on A Bad Way to Bash Republicans
- Blogging Blue | The Hideous and Insidious – A Glimpse at the Sinuous 1% (Part Two) on A Bad Way to Bash Republicans
- on Is Rand Bashing Misguided?
Tag Archives: National Center for Policy Analysis
A new study published in Health Affairs finds that medical patients with private insurance typically enjoy a higher quality of care than Medicare beneficiaries, even when controlling for factors such as varying risk profiles from patient-to-patient. We compared within-hospital quality, as measured … Continue reading