- Is the ACA’s Failure the Fault of Michael Cannon? November 13, 2013
- The Chronicle: Who’s Afraid of Health Reform November 12, 2013
- More on Medicare vs. Private Insurance November 8, 2013
- New HA Study Finds Privately Insured Enjoy Higher Quality of Care than Medicare Beneficiaries November 7, 2013
- How Does the ACA Handle Premium Surcharges for Smokers? November 6, 2013
- Nopretense H on Is Rand Bashing Misguided?
- Nicholas Kristof’s Appeal to Emotion and the ACA | Hamsterdam Economics on Does the U.S. REALLY Spend Twice as Much for the Same Quality Health Care?
- on A Bad Way to Bash Republicans
- Blogging Blue | The Hideous and Insidious – A Glimpse at the Sinuous 1% (Part Two) on A Bad Way to Bash Republicans
- on Is Rand Bashing Misguided?
Tag Archives: President Obama
Alec MacGillis of The New Republic has named Michael Cannon of the Cato Institute the Affordable Care Act’s “single most relentless antagonist.” (Cannon says that, though he’d prefer to be known as freedom’s single most relentless protagonist, he’ll take the title). If … Continue reading
Slate asks if “surveillance blimps” are the new drones: The U.S. military plans to deploy two massive surveillance blimps over Aberdeen, Md., next year, and nobody is worried. According to Raytheon, which spearheaded the $450 million project, the Joint Land Attack Cruise Missile …
President Obama is upset about next week’s sequester, and he’s tired of beating around the bush: “These cuts are not smart, they are not fair, they will hurt our economy, they will add hundreds of thousands of Americans to the …
By now, many Americans are well familiar with President Obama’s promise to the American people concerning the implementation of his Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA) or, more derisively, “Obamacare.” No matter how we reform health care, we …
Gordon Crovitz takes issue with the President Obama’s claim that the state is responsible for the creation of the internet in this piece from the Wall Street Journal. Thanks to Lew Rockwell for tweeting this one. Tweet
Zero Hedge has posted this video of what it calls President Obama’s “latest bailout plan.” Of course, President Obama’s comments here fall prey to the seemingly omnipresent Broken Window Fallacy, articulated by 18th century French theorist Frederic Bastiat and … Continue reading