- The Fix is In: Breaking Down President Obama’s ACA Announcement Today November 14, 2013
- Is the ACA’s Failure the Fault of Michael Cannon? November 13, 2013
- The Chronicle: Who’s Afraid of Health Reform November 12, 2013
- More on Medicare vs. Private Insurance November 8, 2013
- New HA Study Finds Privately Insured Enjoy Higher Quality of Care than Medicare Beneficiaries November 7, 2013
- Nopretense H on Is Rand Bashing Misguided?
- Nicholas Kristof’s Appeal to Emotion and the ACA | Hamsterdam Economics on Does the U.S. REALLY Spend Twice as Much for the Same Quality Health Care?
- on A Bad Way to Bash Republicans
- Blogging Blue | The Hideous and Insidious – A Glimpse at the Sinuous 1% (Part Two) on A Bad Way to Bash Republicans
- on Is Rand Bashing Misguided?
Tag Archives: insurance companies
Under growing pressure from Americans who have seen their health insurance cancelled in recent weeks due to the ACA, President Obama announced a change to the law earlier today that could allow some of those people to regain their coverage. … Continue reading
Paul Krugman has posted a piece about a Republican plan to voucherize Medicare. I am unfamiliar with this plan, so I really can’t comment on the specifics of either it, or Krugman’s analysis. One line, however, jumps out at me. …